Fontown, AKA the Spotify of fonts, is the new and revolutionary way of using and sharing fonts between graphic designers with an ever-growing catalogue of high quality fonts.
We are in full growth and international expansion, which will be a major challenge for the product development team. That’s why we’re looking to recruit a software engineer to work closely with our team to create new features and improve existing ones to make Fontown an even more attractive product.
Would you like to join our adventure? Keep reading!
About our team
- We love typography and everything related to it, even the programming tasks.
- We are a growing multidisciplinary team that makes the company a success.
- We believe in giving back to the community everything they have given us by offering them better design solutions.
- We are passionate about solving problems to make life easier for our users.
- We are very detailed and perfectionist. We love to take care of product issues.
- We are like the Spartans: we trust each other and together we are unstoppable.
What we are looking for
- Proven experience developing web applications and REST API with any technical stack.
- Ability to work conveniently on back-end, front-end, and operations tasks.
- Ability to provide quality code with ease and efficiency.
- Proactiveness to achieve results in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Great communication and teamwork skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience in software/web development
Stuff that will steal our hearts
- Previously experience with Ruby, Node, React, Next.js, Electron, and/or MongoDB.
- Previously experience with Zeit Now and AWS.
- You are familiar with agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- You have worked at a startup in the past.
- You are reading this job offer without using a translator.
Why work with us
- Friendly but demanding work environment in which to enhance your skills.
- Flexible working hours based on target compliance.
- We are in favour of working remotely.
- Possibility to own Phantom Shares according to your value.
- Initial salary range: 20,000€ – 25,000€.
If you think you fit the job and like everything we have to offer, please apply by using this application form
One last thing: If you don’t fit all our requirements but still want to apply the offer, please go ahead! At Fontown we believe that professional development happens while teaching and learning from peers in real projects. We will be pleased to meet you. ☺️